This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BioreCharcoal #CollectiveBias
It’s not just about decluttering one part of your life, but it’s about decluttering it ALL! There are so many feel-good ways you can do this. There are so many ways I do this! I pack up or donate clothes I don’t love anymore. I tone my muscles at the dog park or in fitness classes. Heck, I even clean out the fridge! In the beauty department, this is where I get the most enjoyment for purifying my entire life. I wear sundresses and paint my toenails. I add glaze or highlights to my hair. I get my eyebrows done, get a fresh haircut, and change or clean up my beauty routine. My biggest focus now is on pore purifying for spring.
In this season of purifying my life, charcoal is extremely pure. Every morning I get a fresh start to the day, and to the season after a LONG New England winter, by purifying my face and drawing out the dirt from my pores. The Bioré Charcoal line helps me declutter my life, and inspires less stress for a new season. And I can always use less stress for spring. I start with a Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask. It is so warm on skin! It goes on wet skin, and my eyelashes were wet too, which is why they’re spiky in these photos! Natural Charcoal is known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities.
The Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask purifies pores 2.5x better* (*than a basic cleanser) and its unique formula heats on contact, to open pores and remove pore-clogging dirt and oil. It feels so warm and good, especially on cold mornings! Most competitive face masks take ten minutes, but this gives you purified pores in just one minute. Did I mention it’s oil free and removes 2.5 times more pore-clogging dirt and oil than a basic cleanser? I’m having more fun than it looks here:
My next order of business is absolutely perfect to do before bed, to make sure all of the dirt, oil, and makeup I may have accumulated during a busy day is all gone. And that’s with the wonderful Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.
As with the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask, the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser contains Natural Charcoal – to draw out and trap deep-down impurities. It deep cleans two times better* (than a basic cleanser) and naturally purifies.
The Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, and it gives you results after just one use! My skin feels tingly-smooth, and it’s gentle enough for everyday use. Tada! I feel great!
As for a spring look, once I have my face cleansed and ready for the day, I’m fairly minimal about makeup. I love my freckles and my naturally flushed cheeks, so I don’t put cosmetics on my actual skin, but I do love mascara and a good lip color or two.
Spring lip color is my weakness. I have a love/hate relationship with most lip products. While I do love my lips, I love them more with the right products. That’s why I’m all about finding the right lip color for ME. How do you do this? In five steps:
1. Find a lip color that is one or two shades deeper than your natural lip color for spring. Apply the lip color to your lower lip and compare the shade to your upper lip. If they’re drastically different, you may need to find another shade.
2. Identify your undertone – either yellow or pink. Yellow is warmer and pink is cooler. I’m pink and it’s helpful. You can also do this by looking at your veins or how jewelry works with your skin tone. Know which shades work with which undertone.
3. Do you want your lips to look smaller or larger? Darker shades will actually make your lips look smaller, while lighter shades can add plumpness! Matte finishes cause lips to look thinner, and glosses or shimmery ones can make them look fuller.
4. When you try on lip colors, do it with little to no other makeup on face to find a shade that brightens your face naturally.
5. Ultimately do what YOU want, whether that’s subtle nudes or fire engine reds. It’s your statement to make! Nudes can look great with just about anything, and can help play up eyes. Red can add drama to a more understated outfit. Pink is versatile and wonderful for an everyday look. Berry colors can weigh down an airy, summer look but can look great with neutrals.