The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
For one, this is a GREAT chance to bake, and for another, I always consider it good practice for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Chanukah. We both have big families, so holiday get togethers are always a big deal. We always love to host, and we love to be hosted. This year, we’re currently renovating part of our house, and also hoping to make way for more renovations down the line. That means we have looked at a LOT of furniture and appliances. That’s why we go to Best Buy! You already know how seriously we take the appliances, there, but did you know that Samsung can help you prep for the holidays like we do?
We’re so impressed by the Samsung Appliances at Best Buy, featuring the Refrigerator and Range. Just think of this. You can get updates on your groceries! You can create shopping lists, and also peek inside your refrigerator from anywhere. I love that you can set expiration notifications to keep all your food fresh. It’s the family hub with its four doors! LOOK:
The oven has WiFi connectivity – so you can remotely monitor your oven for peace of mind. You can turn it on and off, preheat it, and adjust the temperatures and/or times from your smartphone. This is the ultimate in cooking and baking!
As your prep your home for Halloween and holiday entertaining, you can count on Best Buy’s expert service to find you the right Samsung appliance at an unbeatable price. There’s also the Samsung Microwave Combination Wall Oven With Flex Duo!
Spider Web Cupcakes
6-8 Prepared Chocolate Cupcakes, unfrosted
1 Can Chocolate Frosting
Wilton White Chocolate Melts
Wilton Black Chocolate Melts
1 pkg. Plain M&M’s, individual size
1 pkg. Peanut M&M’s, individual size
Sprinkling Sugar, Black
Cupcake Liners, orange and green
- Frost cupcakes with the chocolate frosting.
- Melt white chocolate per package directions and put in a small plastic bag for piping.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, pipe spider webs with the white chocolate, a bit larger than the cupcake tops. Let dry.
- Melt the black chocolate per package directions and put in a small plastic bag for piping.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, pipe small spiders. I started with a dime sized dot of chocolate. Add 4 legs on each side.
- Sprinkle the black sugar over the spiders and place an M&M on the chocolate dot. Let dry.
- After the chocolate is completely dry, peel off the paper. Set a web on each cupcake, and set a spider on top of each web.
- Fun and delicious Halloween treat!