**Special note: There’s a pretty significant and amazing giveaway at the end of this post! Don’t miss it! Info HERE too.
Sometimes I have to laugh at how often I find myself spouting cooking and cleaning tips here, after years of being what I like to call “domestically challenged.” The truth is – I’m learning a lot in my 30’s lately. It’s never too late to learn, right? As part of my personal holiday countdown, which seems to start in early-mid November these days, I like to write a little checklist of what to clean and when before hosting guests. Since the kids’ and the guests’ bedrooms are carpeted, and we just got our finished basement carpeted, I’m more aware ever of my love for the BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet. Athena too.
1. Decluttering! I’d even say this is a priority. The kids were away for the weekend, and we did a real number on the house. Cassidy is better at getting rid of clutter than I am, but every now and then I make a huge dent. Like when I got rid of 95% of the baby clothes while he was sailing on the Amazon! True story. We both play up our strengths. I’m better at going through my own stuff, obviously. When we work together and sort things into keep, toss and donate piles, we’re much happier!
2. Child-proofing! Honestly even though our own kids are older now, we have younger nieces and nephews, and two nephews on the way. It’s wonderful for everyone when we all feel safe with kids being here for overnights.
3. Food! Have everyone’s favorite foods and snacks on hand, or at least some good communal choices that everyone loves. We also love to set up a coffee station so our families don’t have to wake us up to find coffee.
4. Make it cozy and personal! There’s nothing like the smells and feels of candles on the counter and mulling spices with cider on the stove. I also love to make little “hotel baskets” for guests, full of comfort items and goodies.
5. Clean the floors! We have kids and pets. We have kids and pets who visit. The floors get very messy. And like I said, most of our guest areas have carpeting. Don’t have carpeting in your house? No problem! The BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Carpet Cleaner can be used on soft surfaces that you or your family come in contact with every day, including pet areas and beds, carpet, stairs, area rugs, cushions, couches, upholstery, car seat upholstery, mattresses and others.
This innovative deep cleaner allows us to deep clean entire rooms, or use the hose and simple attachments to clean our stairs, upholstery, rugs, car interiors and more. The BISSELL also cleans hard surfaces, when used with the Bare Floor Tool and Hard Floor Solutions Formula. The BISSELL takes the hassle out of deep cleaning.
The BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet offers multiple cleaning modes, combining dual DirtLifter brushes with heated cleaning and powerful suction for a deep-down clean, and also comes with BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial formula. The formula deep cleans and controls odor-causing bacteria in your carpet – providing you with peace of mind and convenience.
Key product benefits:
• Lightweight Design and Low-Profile Foot – Weighing 18 pounds, with a low-profile foot, the ProHeat 2x Revolution allows for easy maneuverability around and under furniture.
• Deep Cleaning Formulas – BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial and BISSELL 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formulas refresh carpets.
• Detachable Hose – For upholstery and spot cleaning.
• Dual Powerbrushes – Feature 12 total cleaning rows for a deep down clean.
• Adjustable Cleaning Mode – The ProHeat 2X Revolution features two different cleaning modes
* Express Clean Mode offers great cleaning that dries in around an hour
* Deep Clean Mode delivers professional-style results when used with BISSELL Professional Formula**
It gets even better, For every purchase of the BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet, BISSELL will donate $10 to the BISSELL Pet Foundation to help America’s homeless pets.
And now for the incredible giveaway! BISSELL is offering two product bundles (including a BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet and BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial formula). Two winners will be chosen at random from blogs participating in this campaign.
To enter to win, leave a comment on this post with your favorite spring cleaning tips. BISSELL will review all the comments and pick the winners that will receive the product bundles! So be sure to leave your email address in comments if your profile doesn’t include it. Good luck, and for more info, go HERE.