This review was made possible by iConnect and Mr. Clean. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are my 100% mine.
It’s officially Spring..ish in New England. Birds are definitely chirping and singing. Tulips and crocuses are shooting through the earth by the hour. We are using our pellet stove and oil heat less and less, and we’re taking some spring-worthy snoozes!
And of course, as you can imagine, the house gets quite messy with two kids, a light-colored cat, and a shedding dog. How do we keep things in order around here? It’s not always easy, but we’ve gained some wisdom over the years.
Whether you’re handling spring cleaning, or everyday messes with a kid and pet-friendly house, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is tough on dirt, grease and grime all around our crazy house. It lets us clean smart, and not hard. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser brings the muscle for a spring clean that saves you time and effort all around your home. HGTV host and former Bachelorette Jillian Harris shares wisdom and how Mr. Clean saves her time with her spring cleaning. I love spring cleaning tips.
My favorite dirty little secret comes from Jillian Harris here in this video:
Here are my five favorite time saving spring cleaning hacks to make you sing!
1. Add a lazy susan to your fridge. Growing up, we also had one on our kitchen table. It made passing dinner around to seven people a lot easier. Well the same goes for the fridge. Being able to spin it gives you access to things in the back of the fridge that you otherwise might have spilled or forgotten.
2. Boost your morale. It’s the same as the way I work – with music, open windows and light (if possible) and maybe even a bar of chocolate. Whatever floats your boat. I even watch TV on my iPhone while folding laundry. No shame!
3. Time yourself to save time. Yes, it works. Not only will you be more ambitious while racing the clock, but you’ll also know just how long things actually take. Maybe it only takes ten minutes to clean the shower or toilet. Maybe!
4. Clean your windows on a cloudy day! Sunlight will cause them too dry too quickly and then they leave streaks.
5. Use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and sit back and relax while it does most of the work! Did you know that Mr. Clean is your secret weapon for so many tough messes around the house? It can work on appliances, countertops and sneakers. Use it on dirty walls, your bookshelf, and cabinets. Sparkle your sink, clean your microwave, and then get to your oven. Use it on the shower, the counter, the floors, the grout, and the mirrors of the bathroom. It can do all of that and more.
Now for the giveaway. Enter below to win a Mr. Clean gift basket that includes a Sephora gift card, an umbrella, Strawberry Lemonade Teavana, a pitcher, and two Mr. Clean Magic Eraser power packages. Giveaway open to US residents, age 18+: