Today’s Ladies Only Blog Share Link Party theme is Thankful Hearts.
Link up any posts about Thanksgiving and being thankful! I decided to take my own shot at writing seven things I’m thankful for:
1. A playdate at friend’s house, in which you have lunch together around the kitchen table. Then you sink into their couch while watching Des take tentative steps to the sound of Scarlet and her friend dancing along with the movie soundtrack from the Czech version of Cinderella. Oh yes.
2. Husbands who make me feel possible, when I wake up feeling impossible. These are always the mornings in which Des is flinging food at my hair, Scarlet is calling me a “grumpy person” (BIG insult there) and I’m getting emails that are asking me to bend and stretch myself in painful yet beautiful photography and writing ways. I start to panic. He brings me back.
3. I’m thankful for working with great, genuine, inventive, flexible companies like WeMontage. Seriously can’t say enough about working with James, and with the beautiful photo wallpaper we have on the kids’ walls.
For the holidays, WeMontage has a 20% gift code (code HOLIDAYS) that you can use by clicking on their logo below. For the first time, WeMontage will include that discount on their e-GIFT card, which can be ordered up until December 25th, making it the best last minute gift..ever. WeMontage also recently added a 3′ x 2′ size, which is great for smaller spaces and rooms:
4. I’m also thankful for really good granola. You know who you are.
5. For having not one, but two things that I love and want to do..forever. I have a lot of work to do to grow a business. A lot of it is scary as anything to me, and causes me great anxiety. When I defeat these hurdles, I feel like I can do anything. I feel fortunate to have these two things, as I’d feel lost without knowing what I want to do in life – along with parenting great kids.
6. I’m thankful to be part of four living generations on my mom’s side of the family.
7. Lucky number seven. I’m thankful for the people who are on my blogging/writing/book-authoring journeys with me. Such as my four spectacular co-hosts of Ladies Only Blog Share Link Party:
Michelle from A Dish of Daily Life
Crystal from Mommifried
Angela from WriterMom’s Blog
Kristen from Four Hens and a Rooster
We’d all love to connect with you outside of our LOBS Link Party…Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram…wherever you’d like to connect! My buttons are all at the top of my blog. Write me a note letting me know that you are visiting from the Ladies Only Blog Share or #LOBS, either in the comments below or feel free to send me a tweet or leave me a note on Facebook! I will definitely respond and follow you back! And the rest of my co-hosts would be thrilled to meet you as well!
Now, let’s get started on the link party! Have fun and visit the links below. We ask that you try to visit at least three. Remember to leave a thoughtful comment on the new blogs you’ve discovered and let them know you’re visiting from the Ladies Only Blog Share Link Party! Feel free to pin your blog post to the Ladies Only Blog Share Pinterest board, too! In the URL field, place the link to your post. The name field should contain the title of your post.
Use the hashtag #LOBS when tweeting! Doesn’t it have a nice ring to it?
A few simple requests are…
** Follow and visit all of the hosts and co-hosts
** Link up your favorite post! Please try to stick to our weekly theme
** Please share this link party so others can join
** Visit at least three of the blogs on the link party
And now, party time: