This Rainbow Parfait recipe is SO pretty and delicious!
It’s not often that a recipe stops me in my tracks, but this parfait is SO delicious and beautiful. Rainbow everything is a favorite in our household, but we’ve always loved parfaits. So, try this healthy version because as long as you can find dragon fruit, which I’ve learned is easier than I thought, you can make this as is. I always think about how rainbow recipes are easy, because you can sort of pick and choose fruits (or vegetables) in rainbow order, but I make this exact, as long as I can find all of these ingredients easily. So fresh and exciting! And I realize we’re at the tail end of Pride Month, but luckily, rainbows are in style all year. So get your glass and spoon, and cheers to this amazing recipe. This isn’t sponsored – I just love the product and the brand!
LOVE CRUNCH RAINBOW PARFAIT
1 can full-fat coconut milk
¼ cup icing sugar
1 dragon fruit
½ cup blueberries
½ cup blackberries
- Place coconut cream (not water) in a stand-up mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Lightly whip with icing sugar.
- Cut the dragon fruit, papaya, mango, and kiwi, placing different fruit into individual bowls.
- Take a parfait glass and add a layer of coconut cream, followed by a layer of Love Crunch Red Berries Granola.
- Follow up with a layer of dragon fruit, then blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, mango, papaya, and pomegranate.
- Chill till ready to serve.
So, will you make this Love Crunch Rainbow Parfait?