Not only that, I’m absolutely making it again for the Fourth of July, and for every party ever. July 4th is special to us for a variety of reasons. It’s the weekend I met Cassidy 13 years ago – and saw my first moose. It’s always been a big deal in my family. When I was a kid, my parents would throw epic July 4th parties. Along with the seven of us in total, what seemed like hundreds of loved ones would arrive in twos and fours – armed with coolers, freshly baked pies, and cold summer salads. We had a giant, kidney-shaped pool and people would put out their towels on our lawn. I don’t think you could see even an inch of green lawn – because the entire lawn was covered by colorful towels and happy people. The food was memorable!
After the sun went down, we would light sparklers and small fireworks. We would eat melting ice cream and then spoon up all the rainbow sprinkles that had sunk to the bottom of our “ice cream soup.” My dad would blast 80’s music out of the speakers he kept under our deck, and we’d all be swatting mosquitoes and enjoying shared stories. Sometimes, people would even go night-swimming. It was summer in a nutshell! Those are the memories I strive to make with my family.
Recently, I discovered #GrabGoWow. This is meal planning made easy. You check out the recipes and meal solutions here and you’ll find everything you need – recipes, ingredients, specific products, and even if the products are on sale! Not only are you saving time, but you’re saving yourself the stress of figuring out complicated recipes, or ones in which you have to go to several locations. In fact, I was able to get everything I needed in only minutes, and I saved money.
You can build your basket online or in-store! This easy meal planning solution has easy-to-prep recipes that make a meal really WOW your loved ones. Hey, you can even WOW yourself. I was so pleased with the ease and beauty of this recipe.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1. Slice 1 cup strawberries and halve the rest
- 2. Add boiling water to gelatin in large bowl and stir until dissolved
- 3. Add ice to cold water to make 2 cups, add to gelatin and stir until melted
- 4. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened while lining bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake
- 5. Stir sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries into gelatin, then spoon over cake
- 6. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm
- 7. Whisk cream cheese and sugar together in large bowl, then stir in COOL-WHIP
- 8. Spread over gelatin and decorate with strawberries and blueberries
Awesome, right? YOU can do this! Kraft Heinz offers the recipes, and Walmart offers the products. This is meal planning at its finest. Go here to be inspired. I’m telling you – I totally wowed my family. And that’s not always easy to do.
Are you looking for GREAT taste without a lot of effort? Check out #GrabGoWow. These easy-to-prep recipes are SO awesome. My Wave Your Flag Cheesecake impressed a LOT of people. Everything was easy for me, and my cheesecake feeds 20 people. You can’t beat that for a summer barbecue. Summer’s here and you can explore delicious, simple recipes with ingredients from Walmart. Save time and money by adding items to your online cart or shopping list, and then execute a gorgeous recipe! They are delicious yet easy to make. So save time and money and grab those Kraft Heinz items at Walmart!