Maybe you’re snuggled up with your six-year-old watching a Hallmark holiday movie (cough cough). Maybe you’re on your town’s version of the Polar Express, and the conductor is belting out “Jingle Bells.” Maybe it’s the first time you’re on Santa’s lap for the season, or the first time your child is. Maybe it’s a snowflake on your tongue, a just-right gingerbread cookie, or the sound of sleigh bells ringing. Whatever it is, it heavily involves your five senses. For me, it’s almost always smell.
And then it’s game ON. That’s it. You’re in the full swing of holiday spirit. You’re singing and dancing and watching and loving all things holidays. At least, if you’re me. And this year it was my Thymes Gingerbread Home Fragrance Collection to start it.
This is the year, it happened. You never know what it’s going to be. An 18-foot tree, although I hope not because we tried that once and it HURT. A certain family holiday song. A way to light the Menorah or our Christmas dinner candles. All you know is that once it happens, no one can remember the holidays without it. That’s how traditions start – big or small, heartfelt or funny. No matter what they are, they are so special and worth waiting a year for. The holidays for us are a joyous time, where our most cherished and time-honored traditions come to life and collide with new memories and new traditions. That’s part of what starting a family is like. Thymes is a company that fills the hearts and homes of so many.
1. Scents of the season! That’s our #1 reason. (that rhymed) I love setting the holiday mood all day long and when we have dinner guests or even overnight guests. The gingerbread candles and diffuser smell SO GOOD!
2. For our guests! Our set includes some great toiletries, including hand wash, fragrance spray, and votives.
3. For pampering! I love, love, love the hand lotion.
4. For decorating! Not only do the products smell good, but they are incredible for holiday decorating too.
5. For gifting, of course. Whether your holiday traditions include charitable donations, gift exchanges with best friends, co-workers, family members, etc., or opening gifts with your family on Christmas Eve or morning, gift giving is a huge part of the holiday season. I am always in need of gift ideas – for teachers, hostesses, friends, relatives, in-laws and more!
Thymes was founded nearly 30 years ago by two friends with a mutual curiosity and common desire to make something meaningful and beautiful. Since then, they’ve been known for creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind gifts, and they take pride in thoughtfully curating every product, infusing it with charm, and making it uniquely Thymes. The company has flourished, thanks to a shared passion for creativity, botanical ingenuity, beauty and friendship. What could be better?
Thymes is an independent company, creating fragrances right in their on-site fragrance studio. There, chemists and perfumers blend nature, art and science to create outstanding products. Thymes has always formulated fragrances with care, and they make high quality products with plant-based ingredients instead of chemicals whenever possible. Their unique products are crafted to be skin-compatible, environmentally friendly, effective and a pleasure to use. Thymes uses botanical extracts with health-enhancing nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. Frasier Fir and Gingerbread are both home fragrance collections.
A modern fragrance inspired by age-old traditions. Fresh from the oven for this holiday season is our newest fragrance: Gingerbread. Warmed with spicy notes of cardamom, cinnamon, crystallized ginger and hints of golden amber, a delectable effect that begs to be savoured and shared.
Other notable product features:
• Thymes Candles: Natural food-grade paraffin wax for a well refined, clean burn.
• Thymes Hand Lotions: Enriched with soothing shea butter, moisturizing glycerin and revitalizing vitamin E
• Thymes Hand Washes: Gentle, glycerin enhanced lather cleans and moisturizes hands
The Thymes Sample Set, which features 14 unique fragrances, will be free to you with any $25 purchase or more! Just use the promo code: TRADITION5. You can click on the above code to get your very own free sample set sent to your home!