Applegate Deli Meat – What We’re Loving:
My kids have been eating it for years, and now that it’s back to school time, we’re loving it more than ever. It’s been 1-2 months of school under our belts. We’ve had school picture day, back-to-school night, and after school classes, programs, lessons, and practices. I’m learning some interesting things along the way – with one kid in second grade, and one kid as a fifth grader!
What we’re loving about Applegate:
- Applegate deli meat includes: natural and organic turkey, ham, chicken and roast beef
- All their deli meat is sourced from:
- From animals raised humanely without antibiotics, added hormones or any growth promotants
- From animals fed a vegetarian or pasture-centered diet (our beef is 100 percent grass-fed)
- Free of added chemical nitrites, nitrates or phosphates
- Free of artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Is HPP’d
What is HPP?
Applegate has been using HPP to process their ready-to-eat foods, and that includes, packaged sliced deli meat. This makes for better, taste, texture, and nutrition.
More about Applegate Deli Meat:
Applegate was founded in 1987, and they produce high-quality natural and organic hot dogs, bacon, sausages, deli meats, cheese and frozen products. These products are made without GMO ingredients, and they source from farms where animals are treated with care and respect and are allowed to grow at their natural rate. This is all part of their mission – Changing The Meat We Eat®.
Enter to win!
You can head to my Instagram page and enter to win a prize pack from Applegate and JBTAvure!