Perhaps, you already know what hypnosis is, especially if you’ve watched TV shows and movies executing the technique. The hypnotist will help the actor to enter a state of semi-consciousness. Once he enters the state, questions will be asked to help open his subconscious mind, which contains deeper inner thoughts and feelings.
However, the hypnosis you see in movies and TV shows is usually inaccurate. The truth is there’s more to it than what you see on the silver screen. For example, hypnosis is used as a form of therapy to help treat different conditions across the globe. This is called the quantum healing hypnosis technique (QHHT).
If you or a loved one has felt troubled these past few days, you may visit QHHT online or any local hypnosis center within your location. They will help you seek and understand answers to some of your questions in life by tapping into your subconscious mind.
If you want to know more about quantum healing hypnosis, then you’re in the right place. This article will help you understand this technique that takes hypnosis to the next level, transcending into the realm of spiritual, supernatural, and experimental.
What Is Quantum Hypnosis Healing?
The quantum hypnosis healing technique was formulated and developed by a renowned American hypnotist named Dolores Cannon, a book author and firm believer in past life regression and reincarnation.
QHHT is a simple and effective healing therapy that has no boundaries but the limits of the human imagination. Through the years, the hypnotherapy technique has been effective for many people regardless of age, gender, cultural background, geolocation, and societal issues.
QHHT works by helping you access your inner self to connect with the vast and universal ocean of knowledge that your ‘higher self’ holds. However, you don’t have to immerse yourself in the idea of a higher self. In fact, many people replace it with the subconscious mind, yet they still receive the same powerful results.
At the end of the day, the higher self is no more than just a label. What’s more important is the result you can achieve under QHHT. You may call it whatever you want, but take note that this hypnotherapy won’t collide with any religious, scientific, or spiritual beliefs you probably have.
What Is The Truth Behind Hypnosis?
Contrary to what is always portrayed on the big screen, hypnosis is nothing but a deep state of concentration, relaxation, and focus. Most people are able to perform hypnosis. In fact, everyone is experiencing it without even realizing it.
Here are some examples of hypnosis in day-to-day living:
- Driving home without recalling the areas you passed by to get there.
- Being attached to the story of the book you’re reading.
- Being immersed in a movie you’re watching.
- Listening to meditation and carefully following all its instructions.
On the other hand, here are some examples of fake hypnosis or the one you usually see on TV and movie screens:
- Stage hypnotists
- Erasing the idea of oneself
- Forgetting where you are
- Being under a spell
- Being mind-controlled
- Tasking to perform evil and harmful deeds
According to the concept of QHHT, hypnosis helps you improve your focus and concentration on a certain topic you want to discuss or talk about. It allows you to turn the spotlight on messages your higher self wants you to understand.
How QHHT May Help You?
At this point, you’re probably thinking about how QHHT helps from a healthcare perspective. And the answer you’re looking for is something you’d want to hear and appreciate. Your past issues, trauma, and disturbing questions you’ve experienced could be settled, relieved, and answered with the help of QHHT.
Here are some examples of how QHHT helps you with your problems:
- It helps you identify the root cause of your condition and provides you with some pieces of advice for healing.
- It helps you get a clearer picture of your goals and purpose in life.
- It helps you experience different lives, from past to future.
- It provides pieces of advice that concern your diet, career, personal development, spiritual path, relationships, etc.
- It lets you experience energetic and emotional physical healing.
- It helps you understand paranormal and disturbing life events, such as spiritual encounters and near-death experiences.
- It helps you understand natural talents and abilities, and your connections to different locations and timelines.
What Does A Session Of QHHT Look Like?
There are things that you never expected to happen in a single session of QHHT. After all, it’s your subconscious mind doing the show. Here is the process of a single session of QHHT:
- Pre-Hypnosis Stage: This is the stage where you tell your QHHT practitioner your problems and current issues in life. In this phase, trust between you and your hypnotherapist forms. It’s also at this level where you’ll be asked to lie down comfortably.
- Interview Stage: In this stage, your hypnotherapist will ask you a series of questions that will help them navigate through your past lives. Some questions include “What is your purpose of living?” or “Why are you experiencing this kind of life-threatening and life-changing condition?”
- Hypnosis Stage: This stage may last up to two hours, depending on your issues in life. There’s a chance of forgetting some things while you’re under hypnosis. Nevertheless, you’ll still be in control of your mind and body, but you’ll be in a deep state of concentration and relaxation.
- Review Stage: The review stage may last up to an hour, depending on the result of your hypnosis. Also, the QHHT practitioner may provide you with an MP3 recording of the entire session that you can listen to and review at home.
Why Is It Important To Find The Right QHHT Practitioner?
The right practitioner you resonate with may help you dive deep further into your subconscious mind, opening up things you never expected to come out. Having the right person perform the therapy on you feels relaxing and comfortable. You know that you’re in good hands during the entire session.
If you feel disturbed and uneasy working with some practitioners, consider that as a warning sign that your subconscious mind is pulling itself out of the process. It doesn’t mean that they’re not good or not doing their job well. It’s that you’re not fit for each other. So, find someone with the same vibes and energy as you are for a perfect match like no other.
Quantum healing hypnosis is a technique that allows you to uncover the secrets of your subconscious mind or higher self. It puts you in deep concentration and relaxation to focus on your different lives, from past to present. On top of that, QHHT may help you in many ways, such as understanding your condition and providing advice that may improve your life.
Furthermore, it’s important to understand the importance of finding the right QHHT practitioner who resonates with your emotions. The best hypnotist will help you dive deeper into your subconscious mind to unlock the universe of thought and emotions that’s been hidden within.