This post was created in partnership with Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
The thing is, last week was a rough one! Cassidy had a bad stomach bug and was also traveling for four out of seven nights. I was traveling for two of those! Work was crazy, we had an unexpected snow day, and it was tough to shop for ingredients. I was SO grateful I have a Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™. This wonder is four applicances built into one – a slow cooker, a stove top for searing and sautéing, a steamer, and an oven for baking. YES. All of that! It’s totally amazing to do everything you need to do with one system. Also, the Auto-iQ™ Technology features more than 80 pre-programmed recipes.
I found a way to create an absolutely delicious dinner (still thinking about it) with this marvel. It comes with a 6-quart nonstick dishwasher-safe pot, a glass lid with handle, a steaming/roasting rack, and a 100+ recipe cookbook with over 80 Auto-iQ recipes! You absolutely cannot go wrong! Plus, I have a coupon code, as well as a giveaway! You can have your own!
It gets better. The included cookbook that serves as your guide is your best friend. You just select a recipe number, add your ingredients, and then let Auto-iQ™ cook for you. Think about how much you’ll love that on a wintery weeknight or a cold Sunday night? You have so many choices in the cookbook. You can choose from quick meals, layered bowls, poached infusions, and grains. If you compare this to traditional slow cookers that only heat from the side, you’ll love that Ninja’s Triple Fusion Heat® brings bottom, side, and steam heat together for easy one-pot meals. I couldn’t possibly love it more!
I learned a few tricks after a week of using my Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ. You can slow cook with confidence – the worry-free ACCUTEMP temperature control operates behind the scenes to ensure your meals don’t boil over and are cooked evenly. In terms of baking, the system has a controllable temperature range of 250°–425°F, so you can dry bake hearty roasts or steam bake breads, CAKES, and more! CAKES! If you love to steam veggies or light proteins, like seafood, you can steam them perfectly. The wonderful stove top is an innovative heating element to turn your Cooking System into a skillet – so you can sear meats and sauté vegetables in one pot. Then there are Quick Meals – designed to enjoy after adding ingredients and hitting the button. I love the Auto Stay-Warm function and programmable digital timer! So much.
Winners will be randomly selected from all program entries and Ninja will facilitate fulfillment of the 20 winning prizes. Giveaway ends December 31st!
And now, for my recipe! I’m a huge chili fan, because it reminds me of my mom slow cooking it on a stove before holiday parties. In fact, she did that last week! This is a way to get that same great taste, but for much less time. SO delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, well-chilled
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- 3 cans cannellini beans, 2 cans drained
- 2 4-ounce cans diced green chiles
- 3 cups organic chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded, as garnish
- Sour cream, as garnish
- 1. Set Ninja Cooking System to STOVETOP HIGH. Add the oil, celery, bell pepper and garlic
- 2. Sauté and stir until softened
- 3. Chop the chicken as finely as you can or place it in a blender or Ninja Ultima Pitcher
- 4. Add the chicken to the Ninja Cooking System Pot, along with the salt, pepper, cumin, oregano and chile peppers
- 5. Stir in 2 cans drained beans, green chiles and chicken broth
- 6. Place remaining can of beans with liquid in the Ninja Ultima Pitcher or blender and PULSE until smooth
- 7. Add to chili and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until slightly thickened
- 8. Garnish each serving with cheese and sour cream
The best part is that I started my recipe and then had to run out for errands that would take about the time it would take for the chili to simmer. When I got back home, I was greeted with such delicious smells. So flavorful and wholesome!
AND, you can use my code: TAMARA15, to receive 15% off your very own Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ. It’s good from now until December 31st, 2017. Don’t miss this unique opportunity for the perfect gift! Remember: TAMARA15.