I will have a longer, more personal post tomorrow morning. Right now I really want this post to speak for itself. Can you say adorable? I know you can, but can you please associate it with the wonder of Pumpkin Patch Treats! What else to say except that my kids think this is even better than sliced bread, and they love sliced bread. And I have been meaning to write about these treats but October is passing through like liquid and I absolutely have to share now that there’s still time. Make them for pumpkin picking day! Make them for Halloween! Or make them just for the weekend. You have earned it! Don’t pass go!
Pumpkin Patch Treats
1 pkg. Hostess Suzy Q’s
1 pkg. Chocolate Graham Crackers
One Container Vanilla Frosting
One Container Chocolate Frosting
1 pkg. Candy Pumpkins
8 Wood Craft Sticks
8 Round Wood Pieces (sold at craft stores)
Green Candy Shreds
- Crush one package of the graham crackers.
- Spread the chocolate frosting onto the Suzy Q cakes, and sprinkle a layer of the crushed grahams on top.
- Color the vanilla frosting green and put it in a plastic baggie. Place a few pumpkins on each cake and make some curly leaves/stems from the pumpkin to the dirt with the green frosting.
- Write the word pumpkins on each round wood piece and glue each one to a craft stick using a hot glue gun.
- Stick a sign into each cake.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the green candy shreds in a few spots to look like grass.