This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
I see the half glass full, as August is our month of going back to Cape Cod, going to Alaska, seeing friends who have moved away, seeing Toad the Wet Sprocket in concert (hi, 1994!), two more weeks of summer camp, and dates with loved ones. I can barely keep track, but luckily, it’s stored on my Google calendar. Luckily also, I have a perfect recipe for everything.
It’s easy enough to make, especially if you follow the directions on your Nestle Toll House Baking Mix package. For us, that’s Brownies & More with Butterfingers, because I also like to put a Buttefinger surprise in the inside. The thing is, this recipe can conceivably be followed for all four varieties of baking mixes: Brownies & More with Butterfingers, Brownies & More with chocolate morsels, Cookies & More with Butterfingers, Cookies & More with chocolate morsels. The wonders!
Found at Target, otherwise known as my family’s second home, I found all four baking mixes in the Baking Aisle, under the Baking Mixes sign. I couldn’t decide between one or two flavors, so I got all four. I know we will use them all for baking.
Baking is one of life’s greatest joys and challenges for me. I spend a lot of my time eating baked goods and trying to figure out how to make them better. For me, that includes simple recipes, filled with surprises for my people, and are easy to serve.
Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes inspire me to get more creative in the kitchen, because they take away a lot of the mess and guesswork. I think they are versatile and customizable, and I like that I can use all four for one of my favorite recipes. The brownie bites would be just as excellent as cookie bites, and you can also choose your own surprise middles!
Ready for the recipe?
These brownie bites are baked, chilled, dipped in chocolate and sprinkles, and enjoyed - all with a special Butterfinger surprise on the inside!
- Butterfinger Bites or Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with Butterfingers Baking Mix
- Melting chocolate of any kind
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Bake NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with Butterfingers Baking Mix, according to the instructions on the box.
- Let them cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut them into small squares, place a surprise Butterfinger Bites or Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Mini inside, round them into a ball, and place them on a wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Let them chill for at least an hour.
- Melt the chocolate, dip the brownie bites in, and then use sprinkles.
- Let cool in the fridge.
With over 75 years of baking experience, Nestlé Toll House has launched these amazing new baking mixes – that are premium and highly versatile. There are no artificial colors or flavors, and added colors are from natural sources.