This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
The thing is, you already know how much I love Nature Made in all facets of my life!
The thing also is, both of my pregnancies were vastly different from one another. With Scarlet, I had zero nausea and a lot of exhaustion. I had things that repelled me, though. And they took a long time to get back, and I’m not sure all of it came back 100%. With Des I felt a little seasick for seven weeks and didn’t want to eat much of anything, but got all of it back 100% by the second trimester. They are such interesting and trying times. Challenging, joyous, scary, and totally worth it.
I can’t believe I used to think I only wanted one kid!
When you’re pregnant, you need to prepare for your baby, or take care of yourself AND your baby after the birth. That’s why I always put my health first with Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA from Sam’s Club. In fact, that’s where I pick it up along with the ingredients for my favorite pregnancy/post baby lunch and/or dinner. So much to love about these.
Find them at Sam’s Club in the vitamins section:
Here’s the important info I love because there’s nothing like having a Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby:
Nature Made Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant
- Take with food
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- “Free from”:
- No Synthetic Dyes
- No Yeast or Starch
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Folic Acid is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
As you can see, I love my vitamins and I love my healthy recipes. When I go to Sam’s Club, I pick out my favorite produce, spices, and other fixings for these delicious quesadillas. They are SO good. They are fresh and colorful, and chock full of nutrients. And they are soft, yet crisp and mild on your stomach, yet with a lot of FLAVOR. What can I say? They’re perfect.
Avocado, Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas
- 1 sweet potato
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/2 cup jack cheese (optional)
- 1. Microwave sweet potato for 4-6 minutes
- 2. Let cool, peel and dice
- 3. Add to pan with olive oil and saute on medium for two minutes
- 4. Add can of drained black beans and season with salt
- 5. Add paprika, garlic powder, and pepper to taste
- 6. Cook until heated through
- 7. Then, lay flat tortilla on pan set to medium low
- 8. Sprinkle with cheese on whole tortilla
- 9. Add 1/4 cup of sweet potato, black bean filling to one half of tortilla
- 10. Top with avocado slices
- 11. Fold in half
- 12. Cook for 1 minute and flip to brown both sides
What do you think? When you take Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA from Sam’s Club with healthy and nourishing meals – like my awesome quesadillas – then you’re taking care of your baby and yourself! Whether you’re planning your pregnancy, are currently pregnant, or have just had a baby, make this recipe. It’s SO good and will make you feel great!
Make sure you check out Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA from Sam’s Club!
How do you prepare for a baby?
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.